Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Things Changed


Well we didn't move after all. Sometimes things happen and you just have no control over them. It has been a whirl wind of mind changing thoughts. We have decided not to move and we will stay put for now. So many things to consider. Well, I feel better having made a decision. I can go on from here!


My husband and I took a day off and we went to the coast, a spur of the moment trip. We went to the New Port Aquarium and relaxed. We walked slowly and saw everything. It was a great day, the weather was sunny and bright.

3 comments:

Halloween Fanatic said...

We have missed you!! Robert

Halloween Fanatic said...

Leah stop by become a follower my first give-away is in two days!!! Robert

Stressed Signs by Shari said...

I'm so happy you are staying put!