Friday, August 14, 2009

EHAG Challenge


Well, let's see... here is a peak at my new one of a kind Halloween painting for the EHAG challenge, "Harvest Moon Howl". I will be listing this on Sunday night, the 16Th. I used my sculpting and painting abilities to bring this piece to conception. When I heard the title of the challenge, the first thing that popped into my head was the moon. I really like the moon and have used it in many of paintings and sculptures. The howling part had to be a cat, a black cat of course, and so the artwork developed.

3 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

FUN challenge piece Leah!

Chris :-)

Leah's Art Magic said...

Thank you Chris! Your challenge piece is great!

Stressed Signs by Shari said...

It's a great piece Pam! Too bad the picture doesn't show the dimension of the moon, it's so cool.