Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Please check this out!

I just want to say congratulations to my friend Lori Rudolph of Retro Rudolph's. She has designed and illustrated the front and back of Celebrate 365, and what a lovely job she has done! Many of my fellow EHAG members are celebrated inside. So... go subscribe today!
EHAG members ~ Amelia Schaefer of Sweet B Folk Art, Candace Navarrete of Howling Moon Designs, Johanna Parker of Johanna Parker Designs, Robert Brawley, (The Halloween Fanatic) Nancy Malay of Victorian Whimsies, Kristen Beason of Kristen Beason Designs, Carrie Murtha of The SnipPets, David Everett of Chicken Lips, Arbutus Hunter of Arbutus Hunter Novelties and Illuminations and Chris Klingler and last but not least Jorge De Rojas of HohoHalloween.

2 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

TOO FUN! My Twinkle picture I did for Robert is featured in his collector profile in the mag too!

Sunday Hugs,
mE (-:

Leah's Art Magic said...

Oooh Awesome Chris!
I'm excited to see it!
I bought my copy today!

Thanks for letting me know.:)