Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ups and downs!

Well, I have had a lot of things happen around here to keep me from my studio.

We have a new bathroom! I tiled the tub/shower area. What a job! I am a diy person and I have to tell you this was a little bit much for me. I think it turned out pretty good for an amateur though. ( post pics later)

My husband decided we should move so we could be closer to the things we enjoy doing. Then we looked at what's out there to buy and changed our minds. We have worked on our house for about 15 years to get it where we feel it's almost the way we want it.

1)My mother had Peri thyroid surgery.

2)My son had an extremely infected tonsil, which I had to drive 3 1/2 hours to help him.

3)My daughter got sick with 104 temp.

My brother and sister-in law came for a visit and my husband and his brother ran in a half marathon all at the same time # 1 , 2, 3, were happening. I was spread a little thin.

Needless to say I'm glad all of this has ended. Whew!

Glad to back in the studio. I'm hoping that crossing my fingers is helping.

Hope to be posting some photos of works in progress tomorrow.

No comments: