Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"The Headless Horseman Rides Again"

The story of “The Legend of Sleep Hollow” has been a favorite of mine for a long time. I especially like the version directed by Tim Burton in the 1998 film “Sleepy Hollow” staring Johnny Depp and Christina Ricci . This is my interpretation of the headless horseman.






The hessian solider holds the jack o latern in his gloved hand and the front of his tunic is black soft leather. I sculpted his belt buckle from polymer clay and painted it silver. His cape is black silk and his  boots are sculpted from polymer clay.

The white picket fence frames this figures base and I have painted the base with artists quality paint and sealed with a quality matte varnish.


I made five maple leaves to scale for a fall feel.

Price  -  $ 395.00
**********
Base is 12" x 5 1/2".
Height is 16 "
*********
Shipping will be calculated for your area. I use USPS
priority mail.

No comments: