Monday, August 8, 2011

Magic Monday #4

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer weather!

Today I want to share a couple of works in progress. A unlikely couple, a large owl, 8 1/4 inches tall and Freida, a day of the dead tribute.

My work in the studio is coming along and I have been adding pieces of art over at the Incolor Gallery. Laura Harmon is the owner and she always happy to help you.  I will try to take pictures and share those items as they get done. I have other projects I am working on so keep checking back.

I had mentioned a few posts ago that I would be having a giveaway for a Halloween tree. Yes, the giveaway is still on. I just was wondering what every one's favorite ornament would be and why.  I just might make a few ornaments to go on that tree! So let me here what your faves would be.

Well, this post is going to short this time. I have art pieces calling my name and I must finish them or be haunted by them. :)

No comments: