Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year! ~~~2012 !!

It's a new year! The start of each year for me, feels like the start of a new and exciting journey!

I don't make resolutions, but I do write down things I want to work on at the beginning of each year. One of those things this year, a big one for me, is my health. A Christmas present giving to me from my dh has me excited along those lines, a new bicycle!  I've been riding it almost every day rain or shine since I got it.  It might sound silly but, I just feel full of joy riding it! Along with my health I will be working on having a positive, calm mind.

As for my art, I've been thinking up a storm of ideas for the coming year!
So check back often to see what I'm up too.

I want to wish everyone, great health, joy and peace for 2012!

2 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Ooo, a bike, that's awesome! I have been thinking about getting one the last few months. I remember that exhilarating feeling of riding a bike. Happy New Year!

Leah's Art Magic said...

Hi Jen,
You should get one. It's really fun! I'm taking my camera with me and so it's double fun.
Happy New Year year to you too!