Monday, January 9, 2012

Magic Monday

Well, it's January but it doesn't feel like it. It has been pretty warm for this time of year here. I'm not complaining one bit! Cool crisp mornings and not too cold afternoons. In the sunshine it's very nice. In the shade well.... let's just stay in the sunshine.

I decided to clean up my studio a few days ago and still haven't finished. Slowly I'm getting there.



Sculpted a small bird. I'll be painting it today.




I guess I should wait a few days before I ride my new bike (Effie). After having some bad vertigo a couple of days ago, I wouldn't want to have a relapse while riding.



Hope you have a magical day today!


2 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Look at that sweet fur baby!

SO glad you popped by my Blog. I have you entered for my drawing! Good luck!!

Cheers!
LuLu~*xoxo

Leah's Art Magic said...

Thank you LuLu!